Our 12 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
We don’t believe in being average.
We go WAY beyond what the average carpet cleaner does.
When comparing carpet cleaning in the Bradenton, Sarasota, and Brandon areas, make sure you know exactly what you are getting for the price.
Our premium carpet cleaning service includes 12 POWERFUL STEPS to get your carpets their cleanest:
– Hot water “steam” cleaning, low moisture (“dry” cleaning), and green cleaning available.
- Step 1 – Pre-Inspection – We walk through your home with you, identifying problem areas to concentrate on, as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. We will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
- Step 2 – Shoe covers – We wear white shoe covers to keep from tracking in dirt on the carpets we’re cleaning. Many other cleaners skip this step.
- Step 3 – Commercial Pre-vacuum – Our high powered, 4 level HEPA filtration vacuum removes over 99% of particles 1 micron & larger, not removed by home vacuums. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning. Many other cleaners don’t offer this step.
- Step 4 – Light Furniture Moving – Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved.
- Step 5 – Pre-spray & Pre-spot – The carpet is “pre sprayed” with cleaning products especially designed for your particular carpet & soil condition. This loosens the soil and spots so we don’t have to over wet the carpet to get the soil out. Other cleaners skip this step.
- Step 6 – Deodorizer – To help remove unwanted smells, basic deodorizer is applied. Complete odor removal is not guaranteed.
- Step 7 – Pre-Groom/Power Scrub – Dislodges embedded dirt in heavily soiled areas. Another step most cleaners don’t take the time to perform.
- Step 8 – Deep steam clean – High pressure truck mounted steam cleans and rinses carpet & powerful suction removes the dirt and water. We use the most advanced cleaning technology on the market that doesn’t over wet the floor or leave sticky residue behind.
- Step 9 – Post spot treatment – Remaining spots are treated with a specialty spot cleaner based on the type of spot. These special solutions and techniques are used by very few cleaners. This puts us in a position of removing spots that other cleaners can’t.
- Step 10 – Speed Dry – High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying.
- Step 11 – Post grooming – We groom your cut pile carpet to remove footprints and help carpet dry faster (not needed for Berber). Few cleaners have a groomer on their truck.
At this point we recommend you have us apply our optional premium carpet protector. This helps you avoid permanent stains and slows down carpet wear.
- Step 12 – Post Inspection – Our technician will ask you to inspect the carpet when he is finished to make sure we have met your expectations.
- INCLUDES our 100% GUARANTEE – Our business is based on happy customers. If you aren’t happy with our work, we’ll re-clean the area for free. And if you still aren’t pleased, you don’t pay for that room.
- INCLUDES a FREE bottle of Spot cleaner – We give you a bottle of our professional spot cleaner so you can keep spots away between cleanings.
We highly recommend fabric protector to keep your carpets looking great and lasting longer.
Make sure you know what you’re getting when choosing a carpet cleaner.
Different carpet cleaners use different equipment, techniques, cleaners, and have various skill levels. These can all produce different results.
We’ve refined our process and included all the steps needed to get your carpets their cleanest.
When choosing a carpet cleaner, compare the processes but that's only part of what you should look at. Download our free guide, How to Select a Professional Cleaning Company, using the box below to make an informed decision.
We guide our company based on 5 main values:
Our reputation, experience, education, systems, and 100% guarantee.
Read about how these values go into your experience by choosing the service you’re interested in:
How Do You Select the Right Cleaning Company for You?
Get your free e-book with the top 10 things you need to know!
Just enter your e-mail address:
We value your privacy and would never spam you